For the Good of the Whole Child
When you choose to become a TimberNook-certified school, you’re choosing to offer students something unique and special that will help them for a lifetime. We offer unwavering support to teachers at TimberNook-certified schools to help you effectively carry forth our mission.
The Support System
As a teacher at a TimberNook-certified school, you will receive:
- Unlimited direct support from TimberNook Staff
- Access to the TimberNook for Schools site for the latest information about creating sensory rich environments, related research, tried and true ideas and networking with other TimberNook certified schools
- New and unique curriculum released every year–you never have to plan for your programs!
- Ongoing training opportunities (both online and in person) and an operational program manual
- Annual TimberNook Conferences
Need Assistance Now?
Contact us or call 603-664-2929
Bienenstock Natural Playgrounds
Bienenstock Natural Playgrounds are passionately dedicated to connecting children to nature. We are thrilled to partner with this globally-recognized agent of landscape design and ingenuity. Together we have created design plans that allow for TimberNook’s sensory rich play experiences to happen even when working in urban environments. We are also happy to work with other landscape design teams to better meet the needs of your children. Learn more about Bienenstock here.