Program Date: August 30th to September 3rd
Ages: 6 to 12 years old
Time: 9:00 to 3:30
Description: This week is all about Cause and Effect. Children will learn about Rube Goldberg Machines, experimenting throughout the week to build their very own. Using found materials and loose parts, this is a week for those with an engineering mind!
- If you have a credit from 2020, please email email@example.com to register. Do not register through the website.
- This is a week long camp.
- TimberNook is 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate clothing required.
- Please pack hearty lunch and lots of snacks and water.
- We have a 1:6 ratio where adults step back and tune in. TimberNook staff maintains visual contact with children, but may be out of arm’s reach.
- Staff supports children to build positive social skills, and will step in when safety is a factor.
- More details will be emailed 2 weeks prior to start of camp.
Covid Refund Policy
Family Initiated Cancellation
If you choose to withdraw your registration, the following refund guidelines will be utilized to determine your refund amount:
4 weeks or more before program start date: Families will receive a refund equal to 90% of the total amount paid
2-4 weeks before program start date: Families will receive 50% refund of total paid
Less than 2 weeks notice: No refund will be provided.
Compass ELC Initiated Cancellation
If we are mandated by public health to close down due to Covid-19, there are 2 options:
Credit: You can maintain a credit with us to utilize at a later date, for the full amount of the program time not provided. If the program had not yet started, your credit will be equal to the total value you paid. If we are required to close part way through, the credit would be equal to the value of programming not yet provided.
Refund: You can request a refund equal to 90%* of the total amount paid for any programming not yet provided. *Refunds are subject to a 10% admin fee levied by TimberNook.
Woodland Tinkering – Timbernook Peterborough
Aug 30 - Sep 3
Times: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
2026 Preston Rd. Selwyn, Ontario K0L 2H0
$217.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call with questions and inquiries.