February Break 3-Day Camp
Ages: 5-10 years old
Date/Time: February 18, 19, 20th, 2020
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME 04038
This is an outdoor, nature-based enrichment program for school-age children. Children will join us for a three day camp to engage and develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving – all through playing in the beautiful woods of Maine. There will be plenty of time to explore, build forts, dress up, craft, and sometimes cook over open fire. They will challenge themselves in new ways, making lasting memories in the process.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is a three day camp.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain ans snow (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential.
- A change of clothes recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch for the day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 10:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 2:00.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Feb 18, 19, 20th, 2020 10:00-2:00
$150 per child – 10% off sibling discount
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
February Break Camp – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Feb 18 - Feb 20
Times: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 10
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 9 (3 spots left)
$150.00 per child