Gorham School Half-day program – for kids in Grades 1-5
Ages: 6-11 yrs (with some flexibility)
Date/Time: Weds Oct 23rd from 12:00 – 4:30
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
This is an outdoor, nature-based enrichment program for school-age children offered during the half-days in Gorham. Through play, children will engage and develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving. There will be plenty of time to build forts, dress up, do seasonal crafts, climb rocks, cook over open fire and more! They will challenge themselves in new ways, making lasting memories in the process.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of space to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential.
- We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots.
- A change of clothes is recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a hearty snack each day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
Kids need a ride? We will assist in setting up carpools!
Date: Oct 23rd, 2019
Price: Regularly $45 – In honor of our launching of this program special price – $35
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Gorham October Half-Day program- TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Oct 23 - Oct 23
Times: 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Ages: 6 - 11
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$45.00 per child