December 14th One Day Camp
Ages: 5-12 years old (with some flexibility)
Date/Time: Saturday Dec 14, 2019
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME 04038
This is an outdoor, nature-based enrichment program for school-age children. Children will join us for a one day camp to engage and develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving – all through playing in the beautiful woods of Maine. There will be plenty of time to explore, build forts, dress up, craft, and sometimes cook over open fire. They will challenge themselves in new ways, making lasting memories in the process.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is a one day camp.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential.
- A change of clothes recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch for the day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 9:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 3:00.
Saturday Dec 14th, 2019 9:00-3:00
$49 per child – Reduced to $35 to encourage new families to try us out!
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
December 14 One Day Camp – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Dec 14 - Dec 14
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 12
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$49.00 per child