SPRING 2020 SESSION of WILD ONES: WOODLAND TINKERING
During this 6-week session, Wild Ones is focused on design and creativity in the wild. Children will delight in experiences like creating elaborate track systems for soap boat races in water and making bows, arrows, and targets to test out in the woods. Every week will provide new opportunities for sensory-motor development, social engagement, real tool use skills, creative problem solving, engineering, and so much more! Kids will also explore the natural world, periodically cook over an open fire and have ample time for child-led play!
Wild Ones is a nature-based enrichment program that helps build relationships, self-awareness, social skills, enhances physical development, encourages creativity, and so much more.
Wednesdays, April 8 – May 13, 9:00-12:00
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked and finger printed. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. A port-a-john or camp toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 12:05
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
For more information, please contact us.
TimberNook West Central Florida
Wild Ones – Woodland Tinkering – TimberNook West Central Florida
Apr 15 - May 13
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 15 (15 spots left)
$180.00 per child