WILD ONES – FRIDAY Term 2 (Casual 10th June 2022)
We’ve combined the world of Forest School with our popular TimberNook experiences to create the ultimate bush immersion programme for children 3 to 12 years. TimberNook is an outdoor enrichment program that aims to get all children playing outdoors and connecting with nature. We use an Occupational Therapist, Teacher, and Parent developed curriculum that combines loose parts with nature to create grand scale play experiences that engage children for hours. Our goal is to create strong, confident and capable children.
This is a drop-off programme. Children are left in the careful care of our trained staff. The programme runs during the school term and is open to children who are schooled, unschooled or home schooled.
Children develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving through experiences in the wild. There will be plenty of time to explore and learn about the natural world around them, design, create, play, and cook over open fire. They will challenge themselves in new ways engaging mind, body, and senses.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program and hope for all children to create lasting memories in the process. Wild Ones, an outdoor enrichment program has never been more exciting!
- Your child must be independently toileting, we do not have nappy changing facilities.
- Our child to Educator ratio is 1 – 6.
- Our hours are flexible only between 9:30am and 3:30pm, for late drop off and early pick ups. Please email if you need more information.
- All registrations for programs close at 2pm the business day before for staffing purposes.
- Booking Cancellations: There is a 50% non-refundable deposit for any program cancellation. Cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your program will receive a full refund MINUS a $50 admin fee. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. In the event that we need to close due to unforeseen circumstances you will be issued with a credit for a future program of equal value.
- With the restrictions from COVID-19 and Services NSW please read all covid information sent in the welcome email as it will be updated regularly. We will have a hand washing station on site. If your child, or any of your family are ill with a cold or flu-like symptoms (or any other illness), you must stay home.
For any questions, please email us at:
For First Time Bookings – An account is generated upon registration, please check emails / junk folder for automated password. Take note of this or write down to access your account for future bookings. This password can be updated in your account settings. Hotmail accounts nominated as the account log in experience issues with receiving emails. Please use another preferred email address for the account if able.
If you have forgotten your password – You can reset your password. Please only request this once, it may take some time for the reset email to be sent to you.
TimberNook Southern Sydney
Wild Ones – TimberNook Southern Sydney
Jun 10 - Jun 10
Times: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Ages: 3 - 12
1st Appin Scouts, Burke Street, Appin NSW 2560
Southern Sydney TimberNook
$52.00 per child