Summer Camp at TimberNook Saskatoon
Registration now open for the Summer Season!
Get your 7-10 year old ready for an amazing summer camp at TimberNook Saskatoon in the woods! This Wild Ones summer camp will focus on the building of Simple Machines. This theme is all about design & collaboration in the wild. Children will work together to build their own play experiences using unique combinations of materials and the environment as their inspiration. There will be plenty of time for games, tinkering, and hours of creative, child-led play!
- Summer camps at TimberNook Saskatoon maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio.
- The specifics about this summer camp will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Please pack a big lunch, lots of snacks, & a full water bottle. Please apply bug spray & sunscreen prior to arriving at camp.
- This program is a 100% outdoor nature program. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Nightly emails with beautiful photos containing a summary of each day are included.
Camp Dates: Monday, July 5 to Friday, July 9, 2021
Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Ages: 7-10 year olds
Cost: $250 per child/ week
Location: TimberNook Saskatoon https://goo.gl/maps/F5y62tPWijUh1Gzr6
Your children will build lifelong memories at TimberNook Saskatoon’s Summer camps playing the TimberNook way!
This week won’t work for your family? Check out our other camps!
- Cancelled summer camps at TimberNook Saskatoon due to COVID restrictions will get refunded, less 10%. However, there are no refunds for missing days due to illness or poor weather.
- For summer and seasonal camps, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations due to acts of God (including weather related cancellations), natural disasters, or epidemics. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue credit vouchers for the full amount paid for the affected program.
- STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or have symptoms or in the “high risk” category.
- Families must follow all Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines regarding quarantining.
- At drop off staff will perform a health screening upon entry.
- Children use hand sanitizer at drop-off.
- Children will frequently wash hands.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- We follow health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increasing spacing, small groups, & limiting mixing of groups.
- TimberNook Saskatoon and their staff are not able to guarantee an environment free of COVID-19.
- All actions listed above are recommendations by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and TimberNook Headquarters. In conclusion, considerations are subject to change based on new information. As a result, additional restrictions could apply.
Wild Ones – TimberNook Saskatoon
Jul 5 - Jul 9
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 10
5 Bergheim Road
$250.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.