Wild Ones – Year round program for homeschoolers age 7-12
Payment options are below. Pay in full or put down a deposit to hold your space!
Ages: 7-12 yrs
Date/Time: Sept – June 2019/20 Meeting day still to be determined! Will be announced ASAP.
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
This year-round program is open to children ages 7-12 yrs (with some flexibility, please contact us with questions).
Wild Ones is an outdoor, nature-based enrichment program for school-age children. Children join us weekly to engage and develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving through experiences in the wild. There will be plenty of time to explore and learn about the natural world around them, design, create, play, and cook over open fire. They will challenge themselves in new ways, making lasting memories in the process.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and water play. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program. We will provide an essential-oil based insect/tick spray if desired.
- This program runs in 8-week sessions.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We can offer suggestions for good quality rain gear. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of close toed shoes and towel recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:45 am and all children should be picked up between 2:45-3:00.
Payment Option 1 (per 8-week session): $475
Payment Option 2 (Payment for two 8-week sessions) 10% discount: $855
Not ready to sign up? Send in a non-refundable $50 deposit ($100 for 2 sessions) directly to Beth and save your space before it fills!
Checks sent to : Beth Wilkins 32 Mitchell Hill Rd. Gorham, ME 04038
Paypal: email@example.com Please make a note for what the deposit is for and your full contact information. Thank you!!
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Wild Ones – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 13 - Nov 1
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 12 (12 spots left)
$475.00 per child