Ages: For children age 7-12 years
Date/time: August 15, 2019 9:00-3:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME 04038
This is a one day come-and-try-it day for families interested in our Wild Ones program beginning in the fall.
Wild Ones is an outdoor, nature-based enrichment program for school-age children. Children join us weekly to engage and develop creative thinking, social intelligence, and complex problem solving through experiences in the wild. There will be plenty of time to explore and learn about the natural world around them, design, create, play, and cook over open fire. They will challenge themselves in new ways, making lasting memories in the process.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and water play. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program. We will provide an essential-oil based insect/tick spray if desired.
- This program is a one day camp.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We can offer suggestions for good quality rain gear. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of close toed shoes and towel recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 9:00 and all children should be picked up between 2:45-3:00.
August 15, 2019
Only $5 per child!
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Wild Ones – Come and try it day! 8/15 – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Aug 15 - Aug 15
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 12 (10 spots left)
$5.00 per child