- Wild Ones: Fall Program
- 4 Weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook play programming with fall based themes
- Dates: 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6
- Time: 9am – 12pm
- Ages: 5-12 years old
TimberNook of Greater Omaha strives to be a champion of outdoor play. Our mission is to provide children with sensory-rich play experiences that inspire, restore, and strengthen the mind and body. The environment and the activities are carefully chosen to encourage children’s creative play, social connections, and to provide an environment where children can practice and build essential life skills. TimberNook providers “step-back” and empower children to take age-appropriate risks, formulate solutions to problems, and develop complex play schemes, which are foundational skills for children to be successful in the future. TimberNook provides a unique homeschool enrichment option for families.
- Age range is flexible
- This is a drop-off program
- Weekly emails are provided with parent education, relevant child development topics, and a summary from each day
- Exclusive access to over 10+ acres of natural space.
- We are 100% outdoors. Appropriate attire is required.
- Specific program details will be emailed in advance along with a Wild Ones Parent Handbook with more details.
- Sibling Discounts available upon request.
- We maintain a 6:1 child/adult ratio where the role of the adult is to step back and tune in. Staff allows children the opportunity to build conflict resolution skills, and they will step in when safety is a factor.
- All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR.
- A bathroom is available on site.
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact us via email email@example.com
TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Wild Ones – TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Oct 16 - Nov 6
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 12
9517 Co Rd P33 Blair, NE 68008
$110.00 per child