Wild Ones: Woodland ER offered by TimberNook East Central Florida this fall!
Children will have the opportunity to create a “hospital in the woods”. Over six consecutive Thursday mornings, they will experience meaningful play as they explore/learn about woodland first aid, homeopathy and complete a “rescue mission” of a teammate. This series is intentionally offered as a multi- aged experience, ideal for homeschoolers.
Dates: Thursdays, October 7th – November 11th.
Times: 9:30am-1:00 pm daily
Ages: 6-12 Year Olds (Drop Off)
Location: 11648 McCulloch Rd. Orlando, FL 32817
- TimberNook programs maintain a 1:6 adult to child staffing ratio.
- Adult certified in First Aid/CPR onsite for all program days.
- Camp toilet with privacy tent and hand washing station provided.
- All attendees will receive an email detailing what to pack, drop off/pick up procedure, and up-to-date Covid 19 safety protocols in late September.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire required.
- We are located on the back wooded property of University UU Fellowship at 11648 McCulloch Rd in Orlando.
For more information, please contact Amy Mowbray: firstname.lastname@example.org