FRIDAY 8-WEEK SESSION (January 17 – March 13, 2020)
Facilitated by a pediatric occupational therapist with over 15 years of professional experience in child development and play, Tiny One’s will surely be an enriching experience for all of our little explorers! Our nature-based playgroup experience will meet once a week for 8 weeks from 9:30-11:30am. This program is designed for children 18 months to 4 years old with a parent/caregiver joining them.
- A parent or caregiver must stay.
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Tiny Ones Playgroups. That provider is CPR/First Aid Certified and background checked and finger printed.
- A camp toilet and/or a port-a-john are available. A toddler potty is also available during Tiny Ones playgroups.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Each Playgroup will focus on a different play-based experience.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
For more information, please contact us.
TimberNook West Central Florida
Tiny Ones – Winter FRIDAYS – TimberNook West Central Florida
Jan 17 - Mar 13
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 8 (0 spots left)
$120.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.