FRIDAY 3-WEEK SESSION (MAY) – FULL
A single day of the Tiny Ones Playgroup is scheduled for Saturday May 18 – registration will open May 1. The fall Tiny Ones Playgroup schedule will be announced soon.
Facilitated by a pediatric occupational therapist with over 15 years of professional experience in child development and play, Tiny One’s will surely be an enriching experience for all of our little explorers! Our nature-based playgroup experience will meet once a week for 3 weeks on Fridays in MAY from 9:30-11:30am. This program is designed for children 18 months to 4 years old with a parent/caregiver joining them.
- A parent or caregiver must stay.
- A TimberNook provider will always facilitate the Tiny Ones Playgroups. That provider is CPR/First Aid Certified and background checked and finger printed.
- A camp toilet and/or a port-a-john are available. A toddler potty is also available during Tiny Ones.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Each Playgroup will focus on a different play-based experience.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
For more information, please contact us.
TimberNook West Central Florida
Tiny Ones – (Fridays May) TimberNook West Central Florida
May 10 - May 24
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 12 (0 spots left)
$45.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.