Are you ready to get your little one outside?
Would you like to see your child grow in their independence?
Would your child benefit from play-based interaction with other kids?
Tiny Ones is a forest playgroup designed to help your little one grow in their independence, confidence, and social skills! This sought-after program is facilitated by a pediatric occupational therapist with over 15 years of professional experience in child development and play.
This fall, your Session 1 TimberNook West Central Florida Tiny Ones Forest Playgroup package includes:
- 6 Weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook play programming.
- 2 Hour programs to give you and your child time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 2 acres of natural space.
- A FREE copy of the book “It’s Okay Not to Share” by Heather Schumaker.
- Weekly newsletter with tips for home and parent education on relevant child development topics.
- The opportunity to connect with other parents / caregivers in the area.
- Stress free programming with optional participation in all experiences. There is no need to force your tot to sit in a circle … we say YES to child-led exploration and rhythms.
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development. Tiny Ones playgroup experiences are intentionally designed to support every aspect of the growing child: sensory processing, motor skills, emotional regulation, social skills, and cognitive development!
Session Enrollment is Easy:
- Register (right here)
- Review (welcome packet)
Fall 2020 Session 1 Details:
- Wednesdays, September 23 –> October 28, 2020
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Ages: 18 months – 4 year olds (age range is flexible)
- A parent or caregiver must stay.
- Every week will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive a comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Tiny Ones Playgroups.
- A provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified and background checked and finger printed.
- A toddler potty and a primitive camp toilet are available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com
TimberNook West Central Florida
Tiny Ones – 6-Week Session – TimberNook West Central Florida
Sep 23 - Oct 28
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 12 (8 spots left)
$120.00 per child