This program is currently FULL. A waiting list has been started, so please email to get on the waiting list.
4 Days of PLAY, NATURE, CREATIVITY, and FUN while challenging and supporting your child’s motor, cognitive, social/emotional, and sensory development!
Facilitated by a pediatric occupational therapist with over 15 years of professional experience in child development and play, Tiny One’s will surely be an enriching experience for all of our little explorers! This 4-day special event will meet on Monday-Thursday, June 22 through 25 from 9:00-11:30 am. This program is designed for children 18 months to 5 years old with a parent/caregiver joining them. An individually wrapped, pre-packaged snack will be provided each day.
This program is 100% outdoors on 2+ acres of wild, natural, shaded land. Currently limited to 10 due to COVID-19 restrictions. Additional spots will be made available if restrictions are lifted. Maximum capacity is 16 kids. Extra precautions and social distancing requirements will be implemented for caregivers.
- A parent or caregiver must stay.
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Tiny Ones Playgroups. That provider is CPR/First Aid Certified and background checked and finger printed.
- A camp toilet and/or a port-a-john are available. A toddler potty is also available during Tiny Ones playgroups.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Each day will focus on a different play-based experience.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
For more information, please contact us.
TimberNook West Central Florida
My First Summer Camp – Tiny Ones – TimberNook West Central Florida
Jun 22 - Jun 25
Times: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 5
1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 4 (0 spots left)
$100.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.