**This is a casual booking for one weekly TimberNook Tiny Ones playgroup session**
TimberNook is all about providing children with a rich natural environment they can explore and experience with all their senses, while engaging in stimulating imaginative play. Our Tiny Ones Playgroup will run weekly on a Monday across Term 2, commencing on May 20th. Sessions will be co-facilitated by a team with extensive professional experience in education, child development and play. Tiny One’s is sure to be an enriching experience for all of our little explorers (and we hope their families too)! This program is designed for children 18 months to 5 years old with a parent/caregiver joining them. Siblings under 18 months are welcome to attend at no cost.
- Tiny Ones provides a place for parents and young children to connect with others and to experience the joy and wonder of playful time in nature together. As such, a parent or caregiver must stay for all sessions.
- A TimberNook provider will always facilitate the Tiny Ones Playgroups. All TimberNook staff are CPR/First Aid Certified and hold working with children clearances.
- Full toilet facilities are available. A toddler potty/baby change mat is also available during Tiny Ones.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is an all-weather outdoor program.
TimberNook South Adelaide
Tiny Ones (Casual Booking May 20th) – TimberNook South Adelaide
May 20 - May 20
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
Douglas Scrub Campsite, Blewitt Springs
Capacity: 5 (4 spots left)
$12.50 per child