Tinyones Early Spring Friday am sessions
This SIX session program, offered by TimberNook Saskatoon, is designed as an enrichment program for children walking age to 5 years of age. This session will meet ONE day a week on Fridays for 6-weeks starting on April 24, 2020. The hours are 9:30 to 11:30 am
May 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
Tiny Ones is designed as a program to be attended by a caregiver and a child. This program introduces our littlest TimberNook players to the joys of experiential outdoor play.
- This is a caregiver and child program. Arrival begins at 9:25 am.
- This program is 100% outdoor nature program. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Age ranges are suggested. Please contact us for other considerations.
- Babes in arms are invited to attend at no cost.
- The specifics about this program will be emailed two weeks prior to start date.
- Siblings get a 10% discount off each child enrolled. (Please email Crystal at email@example.com PRIOR to registering if you would like a sibling discount.)
TimberNook Saskatoon’s nature program has limited enrollment.
Early Spring Tiny Ones am – TimberNook Saskatoon
Apr 24 - May 29
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1 - 5
Bergheim Road, RM of Aberdeen
$135.00 per child