Tiny Ones – Spring Friday Morning Sessions
This FOUR SESSION program, offered by TimberNook Saskatoon, is designed as an enrichment program for children walking age to 5 years old with a caregiver. This session will meet ONE day a week on Fridays.
Friday May 28
Friday June 4, 11 and 18
Ages: Walking to 5 with a caregiver
Times: 9:30 to 11:30 am
Tiny Ones is a caregiver and a child program, hence it is a true family program. This program introduces our littlest TimberNook players to the joys of experiential outdoor play in the meantime caregivers can connect.
- Arrival begins at 9:25 am.
- This program is 100% outdoor nature program. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Babes in arms are invited to attend at no cost.
- The specifics about this program will be emailed one week prior to the start date.
- Nightly emails with beautiful photos containing a summary of each day are included.
Above all, your children will build lifelong memories at TimberNook Saskatoon Summer camps playing the TimberNook way!
This age group won’t work for your family? Check out our other camps!
- TimberNook Saskatoon refund camps canceled due to COVID restrictions, less 10%. However, there are no refunds for missing days due to illness or poor weather.
- For summer and seasonal camps, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations due to acts of God (including weather related cancellations), natural disasters, or epidemics. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue credit vouchers for the full amount paid for the affected program.
- STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or have symptoms or in the “high risk” category
- Families must follow all Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines regarding quarantining
- Staff will perform a health screening upon entry
- Caregivers and children will hand sanitize at start of program
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- We follow health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increasing spacing, small groups, & limiting mixing of groups.
- TimberNook Saskatoon and their staff are not able to guarantee an environment free of COVID-19
- All actions listed above are recommendations by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and TimberNook Headquarters. In conclusion, considerations are subject to change based on new information. As a result, additional restrictions could apply.
Tiny Ones – TimberNook Saskatoon
May 28 - Jun 18
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1 - 5
6 Bergheim Road, RM of Aberdeen
Capacity: 15 (0 spots left)
$90.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.