Tiny Ones Playgroup is a “caregiver & child” forest program designed to help your little one grown in their independence, confidence, and social skills! You and your child will enjoy 2 hours at the farm exploring our forest play area including a swing, slide, hills to climb, mud cafe, and more. Our field is a favorite as it is a wide open space to toddle and run. It also hosts our over-sized sandbox, nature loom, giant chalkboard and the ever popular shady oak tree.
December Play Experience “Winter Camping” includes: tents, forest friends & dens, hiking, and warm cider or cocoa
*Warm beverages will be available for parents & caregivers as well*
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents or caregivers must stay with their child.
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- Registration is for one adult and one child. Sibling discounts available upon request if signing up for more than one child.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes are required. A change of clothes is always a good idea.
- Face coverings are not required as we are 100% outdoors. Hand washing is encouraged.
- Please bring snacks and water bottles.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
We are flexible with age groups. If you have question about whether this is the right program for you, please just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org