Share the LOVE and join us for a morning of imaginative outdoor play. There will be a variety of “Valentine” themed play opportunities for your tiny one to explore or you can relax on a picnic blanket with a few “lovely” stories. Of course, our sandbox, big blocks, nature loom and farm field will be open for play and exploration.
Our TimberNook Coffee Shop is open for the winter! Parents can grab a blanket and enjoy a warm beverage while the Tiny Ones Play!
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents or caregivers must stay with their child.
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes are required. A change of clothes is always a good idea.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- Optional picnic lunch in our field afterward (12-12:30.)
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
We are flexible with age groups. If you have question about whether this is the right program for you, please just contact us.