Join us for a day of “holiday baking” in our Woodland Bakery. You’ll also have opportunities to explore the forest, swing, visit the sandbox, and a festive ornament making station too!
Our TimberNook Coffee Shop is open for the winter! Parents can grab a blanket and enjoy a warm beverage (on us) while the Tiny Ones Play!
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents or caregivers must stay with their child.
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes are required. A change of clothes is always a good idea.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- Optional picnic lunch in our field afterward (12-12:30.)
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
We are flexible with age groups. If you have question about whether this is the right program for you, please just contact us.
TimberNook of West Georgia
Tiny Ones: Woodland Bakery – TimberNook of West Georgia
Dec 13 -
Times: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 1.5 - 4
5630 Macland Road Powder Springs 30127
Capacity: 8 (8 spots left)
$25.00 per child