Mud play, rainbows, sticks and stones, and bubble magic make this a fun-filled caregiver and child experience!
Tiny Ones is designed as a program to be attended by a caregiver and a child. This program introduces our littlest TimberNook players to the joys of experiential outdoor play. This program will be offered on each Tuesday in May. Dates are the 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th. PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment page lists only the first and last dates of the program.
- All team members are background checked and fingerprinted. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. A bathroom is always available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a caregiver and child program. Arrival begins at 9:25 am.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required. NOTE – the restored Barn on this property is available to us for any dangerous weather that may happen during the program.
- Age ranges are suggested. Please contact us for other considerations.
TimberNook of Lancaster County
Tiny Ones – TimberNook of Lancaster County
May 5 - May 26
Times: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 2 - 4
Climbers Run Nature Preserve, 226 Frogtown Road, Pequea, PA 17565. Climbers Run is a property of the Lancaster Conservancy.
$75.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.