Tiny Ones – Fall session (Thursdays)
**Update 8/27 – The start of this program has been postponed due to low numbers. If you are interested in signing up for Tiny Ones, please send an email to email@example.com Thank you!
Ages: 18 months – 4 yrs (siblings under 18m come free)
Date/Time: Thursdays from 9:00- 11:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children age 18m-4y are invited with a parent/caregiver to come and play in nature’s best play space – the woods! You and your child together will venture into the woods for fantastic play opportunities that engage the mind and challenge the senses. This group focuses on parent support as we work on letting our children take risks, face conflict, and play independently.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- Led by a certified TimberNook provider who is able to provide developmentally appropriate play experiences.
- Parents/caregivers are required to stay and play, hooray!
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate attire (rain and snow gear) for both adult and child are required.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- Programs are 2 hours in length.
COVID-19 Related Policies:
- There will be a pre-screening procedure that includes keeping a record of temperatures and possible COVID exposure for the two weeks prior to program. Participants will be expected to continue monitoring their health daily during TimberNook sessions. Anyone with any sign of illness will be asked to stay home.
- Handwashing will occur upon arrival and will be made available throughout the class.
- Children will not be required to wear masks.
- Staff and parents will wear masks when interacting in close proximity to each other.
- Snack and circle time will be modified to give children more space.
- High touch areas will be disinfected in a way that minimizes kids exposure to the chemical used for cleaning.
- Our refund policy will be modified for any cancellations pertaining to the pandemic. Families can receive a full credit for future programs or can request a refund (minus 10% for administrative costs).
Fall session 1: Sept 10, 17, 24 and Oct 1, 8, 15
Fall session 2: Oct 29 and Nov 5, 12, 19 and Dec 3, 10
Payment Option 1 (per 6-week session): $120
Payment Option 2 (Payment for two 6-week sessions) 10% discount or $24 savings : $216
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Tiny Ones – Fall 2020 – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 10 - Oct 15
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$120.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.