Tiny Ones – Spring session Saturdays
Ages: 18 months – 4 yrs (siblings under 18m come free)
Date/Time: Saturdays from 9:00- 11:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children age 18m-4y are invited with a parent/caregiver to come and play in nature’s best play space – the woods! You and your child together will venture into the woods for fantastic play opportunities that engage the mind and challenge the senses. This group focuses on parent support as we work on letting our children take risks, face conflict, and play independently.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- Led by a certified occupational therapist who is able to provide developmentally appropriate play experiences.
- Parents/caregivers are required to stay and play, hooray!
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate attire (rain and snow gear) for both adult and child are required.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- Programs are 2 hours in length.
Dates: Spring session: Saturdays May 29 – June 26
Pricing: $120 per child
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Tiny Ones Spring Saturdays – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
May 29 - Jun 26
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$120.00 per child