Tiny Ones – Year round program for children with their caregiver
First time drop-in rate $10
Ages: 18 months – 4 yrs (siblings under 18m come free)
Date/Time: Drop in on a Thursday or Sat from 9:00- 11:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children age 18m-4y are invited with a parent/caregiver to come and play in nature’s best play space – the woods!
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- Led by a certified TimberNook provider who is able to provide developmentally appropriate play experiences.
- Parents/caregivers are required to stay and play, hooray!
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate attire (rain and snow gear) for both adult and child are required.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- Programs are 2 hours in length.
- Program will begin in Fall 2019 and will meet one day/week for a 6 week session.
Session 1: Sept 5, 12, 19, 26 and Oct 3, 10
Session 2: Oct 24, 31 and Nov 14, 21 and Dec 5, 12
Session 1: Sept 28 and Oct 5, 12, 19, 26, and Nov 2
First time drop-in rate: $10
Per 6-week session: $120 (will be pro-rated depending on your start date)
Bundle of two 6-week sessions – 10% discount: $216
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Tiny Ones – First time drop-in rate $10 – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 6 - Dec 12
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$10.00 per child