Tiny Ones – Year round program for children with their caregiver
First time drop-in rate $20
Ages: 18 months – 4 yrs (siblings under 18m come free)
Date/Time: Please contact Beth (below) to schedule a date
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children age 18m-4y are invited with a parent/caregiver to come and play in nature’s best play space – the woods!
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- Led by a certified TimberNook provider who is able to provide developmentally appropriate play experiences.
- Parents/caregivers are required to stay and play, hooray!
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate attire (rain and snow gear) for both adult and child are required.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- Programs are 2 hours in length.
- Program will begin in Fall 2021 and will meet one day/week for a 6 week session.
Session 1: Sept 8, 15, 22, 29 and Oct 6, 13
Session 2: Oct 27 and Nov 3, 10 and Dec 1, 8, 15
Session 1: Sept 11, 18, 25 and Oct 2, 9, 16
First time drop-in rate: $20
Per 6-week session: $150 (will be pro-rated depending on your start date)
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Tiny Ones Drop in – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 8 - Dec 15
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$20.00 per child