Tiny Ones – Year round program for children with their caregiver
Ages: 18 months – 4 yrs (siblings under 18m come free)
Date/Time: Sept – Nov – we will meet on Saturdays from 9:00- 11:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children age 18m-4y are invited with a parent/caregiver to come and play in nature’s best play space – the woods!
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and water play. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program. We will provide an essential-oil based insect/tick spray if desired.
- Led by a certified TimberNook provider who is able to provide developmentally appropriate play experiences.
- Parents/caregivers are required to stay and play, hooray!
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate attire (rain and snow gear) for both adult and child are required.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- Programs are 2 hours in length.
- Program will begin in Fall 2019 and will meet one day/week for a 6 week session – dates and times will be announced well ahead of time.
Session 1: Sept 28 and Oct 5, 12, 19, 26 and Nov 2
Per 6-week session: $120
Not ready to sign up? Send in a non-refundable $50 deposit directly to Beth and save your space before it fills!
Checks made out to PLAYSPACE, LLC and sent to : Beth Wilkins 32 Mitchell Hill Rd. Gorham, ME 04038
Paypal: https://paypal.me/timbernookGPM?locale.x=en_US Please make a note for what the deposit is for and your full contact information. Thank you!!
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Tiny Ones – Saturday program -TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 28 - Nov 2
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 12 (12 spots left)
$120.00 per child