- Tiny Ones: Playgroup
- 4 Weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook play programming
- Dates: 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7
- Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
- Ages: 18months – 4 years old
TimberNook of Greater Omaha strives to be a champion of outdoor play. Our mission is to provide children with sensory-rich play experiences that inspire, restore, and strengthen the mind and body. The environment and the activities are carefully chosen to encourage children’s creative play, social connections, and to provide an environment where children can practice and build essential life skills. TimberNook providers “step-back” and empower children to take age-appropriate risks, formulate solutions to problems, and develop complex play schemes, which are foundational skills for children to be successful in the future. TimberNook playgroups provide a unique opportunity to connect with other parents/caregivers in the area.
- Age range is flexible
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents or caregivers must stay with their child.
- Babies in arms (not walking yet) are welcome for free with paying sibling
- Registration is for one adult and one child. Sibling discounts available upon request if signing up for more than one child.
- We are 100% outdoors. Appropriate attire is required.
- Exclusive access to over 10+ acres of natural space.
- A bathroom is available on site.
- All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact us via email email@example.com
TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Tiny Ones – TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Sep 16 - Oct 7
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1 - 4
9517 Co Rd P33 Blair, NE 68008
$75.00 per child