TimberNook would love to provide your child with their first summer camp experience! My First Summer Camp is a forest playgroup style camp designed to help your little one grow in their independence, confidence, and social skills through play. You will get to accompany your child to their first summer camp where they will get to experience creative play opportunities that foster healthy child development within the ultimate sensory experience of nature. You’ll also receive weekly inspiration ideas on how to foster play that continues to promote this development at home. Join us for 3 days of creativity, inspiration, and fun through outdoor play in the woods!
Your My First Summer Camp includes:
- 3 Days of unique nature-based TimberNook play programming.
- 2 Hour programs to give you and your child time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space.
- Daily newsletter with tips for home and parent education on relevant child development topics.
- The opportunity to connect with other parents / caregivers in the area.
- Stress free programming with optional participation in all experiences. We say YES to child-led exploration and rhythms.
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development. Tiny Ones playgroup experiences are intentionally designed to support every aspect of the growing child: sensory processing, motor skills, emotional regulation, social skills, and cognitive development!
My First Summer Camp Dates & Details:
- Tuesday-Thursday, July 19-21, 2022
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Ages: 1.5 – 5 years old (age range is flexible)
- A parent or caregiver must stay.
- Each day will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- Age range is flexible
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents or caregivers must stay with their child.
- Babies in arms (not walking yet) are welcome for free with paying sibling
- Registration is for one adult and one child. Sibling discounts available upon request if signing up for more than one child.
- We are 100% outdoors. Appropriate attire is required.
- Exclusive access to over 10+ acres of natural space.
- A bathroom is available on site.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact us via email [email protected]
TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Tiny Ones – TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Jul 19 - Jul 21
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1 - 5
9517 Co Rd P33 Blair, NE 68008
$65.00 per child