Join us for 3 days of creativity, inspiration, and fun through outdoor play in the woods! Tiny Ones is a forest playgroup style program designed to help your little one grow in their independence, confidence, and social skills through play. You and your child will get to experience creative play opportunities that foster healthy child development within the ultimate sensory experience of nature. You’ll also receive weekly inspiration ideas on how to foster play that continues to promote this development at home.
Your Tiny Ones Registration includes:
- 3 days of unique nature-based TimberNook programming.
- 2 Hour programs to give you and your child time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space.
- The opportunity to connect with other parents / caregivers in the area.
- Daily newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day.
- Stress free programming with optional participation in all experiences. We say YES to child-led exploration and rhythms.
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s development, and giving them a summer experience that they will talk about for the days and weeks ahead.
Tiny Ones Dates & Details:
- Wednesdays, June 30, July 7 & 14, 2021
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Ages: 1.5 – 5 years old (age range is flexible)
- A parent or caregiver must stay.
- Each day will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- Age range is flexible
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents or caregivers must stay with their child.
- Babies in arms (not walking yet) are welcome for free with paying sibling
- Registration is for one adult and one child. Sibling discounts available upon request if signing up for more than one child.
- We are 100% outdoors. Appropriate attire is required.
- Exclusive access to over 10+ acres of natural space.
- A bathroom is available on site.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Tiny Ones – TimberNook of Greater Omaha
Jun 30 - Jul 14
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1 - 5
9517 Co Rd P33 Blair, NE 68008
$55.00 per child