Tiny Ones is a nature enrichment program where families can be themselves, meet others, and PLAY in nature! Tiny Ones is offered for children walking age to age 5. Caregiver MUST attend with child(ren) and is responsible for the supervision of all children they bring. Babies in arms are welcome for free with paying sibling.
***Explore all the benefits of nature, socialize with other caregivers, and head into the fall season with sensational nature play!**
Children have the opportunity to socialize with peers in an environment that promotes sensory exploration, challenges coordination and problem solving, and sparks curiosity and creativity!!
Anyone is welcome to accompany a child- parents, grandparents, daycare providers or anyone else!
This is a one day event. $16.50/child no fee for adults or children not yet walking.
Children are required to bring their own food; families will be notified of allergies prior to the program. Here are some basics:
- frequent cleaning of bathroom and play area
- masks not required outdoors for participants; this may change depending on fluctuating state regulations.
- some activities/materials modified for reduced risk of germ transmission
- Programs are outside rain or shine
- REFUND POLICY- No refunds. Credit is ONLY issued in the event that TimberNook Northwest Indiana has to cancel the program.
Please address questions or comments to: [email protected]
Thank you for supporting TimberNook Northwest Indiana!! We look forward to meeting you!!
TimberNook Northwest Indiana
Tiny Ones – TimberNook Northwest Indiana
Nov 11 - Nov 11
Times: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Ages: 1 - 5
Gabis Arboretum: 450 W 100N Valparaiso, In 46365
$16.50 per child