This Elgin County Parent and Tot program is a nature program where families can come and be themselves, meet others and PLAY! Tiny Ones is offered for children walking age (does not have to be 18 months) to age 6- Caregiver MUST attend with child(ren) and is responsible for the supervision of all children they bring. Babes in arms are welcome for free with paying sibling (not walking yet). Anyone is welcome to accompany a child- parents, grandparents, daycare providers or anyone else!
This Elgin County parent and tot program runs 7 TUESDAY mornings from 930-1130am (**NOTE time change). It begins Tuesday November 2nd and ends December 14th, 2021. It is $155/child . Make sure you select CAD to pay in our currency instead of USD.
Our program is inclusive; we are a safe place for children and families of all abilities, backgrounds, belief systems, and sexual orientations. Children are required to bring their own food; families will be notified of allergies prior to the program. COVID screen will be completed upon arrival and entrance will be denied to anyone who screens positive. COVID procedures will be in place and can be obtained through email. Here are some basics:
- frequent cleaning of bathroom and play area
- staff wear eye protection and masks within 6′ of any participants
- limited cohort size with lots of space to explore
- masks not required outdoors for participants when 6′ from other families; this may change depending on fluctuating regulations.
- some activities/materials modified for reduced risk of germ transmission
- REFUND POLICY- In the event that we have to close due to lockdown , you will be offered a 90% refund or 100% credit. Credit is ONLY issued in the event that TimberNook Elgin has to cancel the program; if a child has to miss a class due to illness, quarantine or any other reason there will be no refunds, credit or transfer of class.
Contact us to be added to waitlist if program is full or if cost is prohibitive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiny Ones – TimberNook Elgin TUESDAYS
Nov 2 - Dec 14
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1 - 6
4220 Thomas Road, Port Stanley, ON N5L1J2
Capacity: 24 (19 spots left)
$125.00 per child