This Elgin County Parent and Tot program is a nature program where families can come and be themselves, meet others and PLAY! Tiny Ones is offered for children walking age (does not have to be 18 months) to age 6- Caregiver MUST attend with child(ren) and is responsible for the supervision of all children they bring. Babes in arms are welcome for free with paying sibling (not walking yet). Cohort size will be 12 children/outdoor classroom and adults are required to physically distance from other families. Anyone is welcome to accompany a child- parents, grandparents, daycare providers or anyone else!
This Elgin County parent and tot program runs 5 FRIDAY mornings from 930-1130am. It begins May 21st and ends June 18th, 2021. It is $110/child +HST. Make sure you select CAD to pay in our currency instead of USD.
Our program is inclusive; we are a safe place for children and families of all abilities, backgrounds, belief systems, and sexual orientations. Children are required to bring their own food; families will be notified of allergies prior to the program. COVID screen will be completed upon arrival and entrance will be denied to anyone who screens positive. COVID procedures will be in place and can be obtained through email. Here are some basics:
- frequent cleaning of bathroom and play area
- staff wear eye protection and masks within 6′ of any participants
- cohort size limited to 12 children/outdoor classroom if required (or whatever guidelines suggest at the time of the program)
- masks not required outdoors for participants; this may change depending on fluctuating regulations.
- some activities/materials modified for reduced risk of germ transmission
- REFUND POLICY- In the event that we have to close due to lockdown , you will be offered a 90% refund or 100% credit. Credit is ONLY issued in the event that TimberNook Elgin has to cancel the program; if a child has to miss a class due to illness, quarantine or any other reason there will be no refunds, credit or transfer of class.
Contact us to be added to waitlist if program is full at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiny Ones – TimberNook Elgin LATE Spring Session FRIDAYS
May 21 - Jun 18
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1 - 6
4220 Thomas Road, Port Stanley, ON N5L1J2
Capacity: 9 (0 spots left)
$99.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.