We are accepting ages 5-12 for this program.
Program date: August 19-23: Village Folks
Ages 5 -12yrs.
Capacity: 18 Children
Limited aftercare available until 4:30. A separate registration will be sent for aftercare before finalizing your order.
This week, the children will be creating an entire carnival using their own hands and creative minds. They’ll design and build everything– from their venue to their carnival games and more! There will also be plenty of time for free play, cooking over an open fire, and group games. This program is sure to inspire hours of building, creating, and most importantly playing!
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. Toilets are available in the church.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 3:05 unless participating in aftercare.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located on the wooded property of Ascension Lutheran Church at 95 All Rd. South Burlington, VT 05403.
Aftercare available until 4:30pm and discounted rates available for additional siblings. For more information, please contact us at Colleen.Christman@timbernook.com or 802.489.0410.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Village Folks- TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Aug 19 - Aug 23
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
95 Allen Rd South Burlington, VT 05403
Capacity: 18 (11 spots left)
$240.00 per child