We are accepting ages 6-12 for this program.
This registration is for SINGLE DAYS.
Program date: July 29, 30, 31, August 1, 2: Sensory Adventure
PROGRAM LOCATION CHANGE: This program will take place in Hinesburg at our NEW 2nd site:
3.5 acres of woods complete with a small bubbling stream and plenty of space to create.
Ages 6 -12yrs.
Capacity: 18 Children
Limited aftercare available until 4:30. A separate registration will be sent for aftercare before finalizing your order.
This week is sensory extraordinaire. Children will design creative forts using unusual materials, have fantastic mud & slime wars, and go on an amazing race with small groups that challenge both their mind and their senses. There will also be plenty of time for free play, cooking over an open fire, and games in the wild. This program is sure to challenge the mind, while fully engaging the senses at the same time.
Monday: Sensational Forts
Tuesday: Color Foam
Wednesday: Amazing Race
Thursday: Slime Wars
Friday: Top Chef
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. Toilets are available in the church.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 3:05 unless participating in aftercare.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located on the wooded property of Ascension Lutheran Church at 95 All Rd. South Burlington, VT 05403.
Aftercare available until 4:30pm and discounted rates available for additional siblings. For more information, please contact us at Colleen.Christman@timbernook.com or 802.489.0410.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Sensory Adventures: Single Days – TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Jul 29 - Aug 2
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
640 Texas Hill Rd. Hinesburg, VT 05461
Capacity: 18 (18 spots left)
$55.00 per child