We are accepting ages 6-12 for this program.
Program date: August 12-16: Going Wild
Ages 6 -12yrs.
Capacity: 18 Children
Limited aftercare available until 4:30. A separate registration will be sent for aftercare before finalizing your order.
This is a classic TimberNook camp for children that love creating their own worlds in the woods. This week, children will work together to craft forts and tools, gather inventory and safeguard their village in preparation for a grand-scale paint war experience. There will also be plenty of time for free play, cooking over an open fire, and games in the wild. This program will stretch the minds of your young ones and leave them asking for more.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. Toilets are available in the church.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 3:05 unless participating in aftercare.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located on the wooded property of Ascension Lutheran Church at 95 All Rd. South Burlington, VT 05403.
Aftercare available until 4:30pm and discounted rates available for additional siblings. For more information, please contact us at Colleen.Christman@timbernook.com or 802.489.0410.
TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Going Wild – TimberNook of Greater Burlington
Aug 12 - Aug 16
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
95 Allen Rd South Burlington, VT 05403
Capacity: 18 (14 spots left)
$240.00 per child