Date: July 12-July 16, 9 am-12 pm
Storybook is one of our most popular programs, where young children “live and breathe” stories out in the wild. With the turn of every day, comes a new story for the children to recreate with friends!
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in all weather. Please ensure your child wears weather appropriate attire.
- Things to pack: cloth face covering, change of clothes, comfortable walking shoes, bug spray, sunscreen, a water bottle, a hearty snack, and a towel.
- Expect children to go home dirty. This is a good sign of a great day at TimberNook!
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off is 8:55-9:05 am and pick up is 11:55-12:05 pm
- We plan to have a campfire on one of the program days.
- Upon completed registration, watch for a confirmation email.
- STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or in the “high risk” category.
- If your child has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please keep them quarantined at home for two weeks before sending them to TimberNook.
- Parents should conduct a morning health check each day.
- A drive-through drop off and pick up procedure will be followed.
- All campers and employees will have their temperature taken and perform a health screening upon entry. We will look for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone who has a temperature of 100.0 or above, or who shows signs/symptoms will not be permitted on the TimberNook site.
- Children will use a hand washing station at drop-off and throughout the day.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Toys, belongings, supplies, and equipment will have limited sharing time.
- All employees will be trained on health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increased spacing, small groups, limited mixing of groups, and individual drop-offs.
- We will follow the most current recommendations for wearing masks given by the CDC for the duration of our camp. Staff will wear masks at drop off and pick up times and when within 6 feet of others. Campers are asked to bring a cloth face covering to camp, and we will teach and reinforce the use of masks. You can find more information from the CDC website by following this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/summer-camps.html
- All actions listed above are recommendations by the CDC, Indiana State Health Department, American Camp Association, and TimberNook Headquarters. Considerations are subject to change based on CDC guidance and other new information. Additional restrictions could apply.
Montessori School of Westfield Backyard
800 Sycamore St., Westfield, IN 46074
Our programs are located in the woods behind the Montessori School of Westfield at the end of a residential street-Sycamore St.- right in the heart of downtown Westfield. You can access Sycamore St. from East Street, which is just east of Union Street and north of Hwy 32 (or Main Street in Westfield). Tucked inside the woods are hanging tires, a slackline, climbing ropes, trees to climb, trails, a spinning swing, natural bridges and obstacles, gardens, muddy areas, and a wide open grassy field. There are plenty of opportunities to discover wildlife under rocks, inside logs, and in the trees, where you’ll find insects, worms, squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, toads, and birds. Multiple generations have enjoyed exploring and playing in our woods, and we are helping the youngest ones to make their own discoveries and create new adventures!
Sensational Experiences your child will have at
walking and running on trails
balancing on logs
swinging on tire swings
climbing on ropes
playing with friends
splashing in puddles
If you do need to cancel your child’s TimberNook registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. We will be happy to apply your registration fee to a future TimberNook program.
Check Out Our Facebook Page:
Storybook – TimberNook Westfield
Jul 12 - Jul 16
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
800 Sycamore St, Westfield, Indiana 46074
Capacity: 20 (1 spots left)
$185.00 per child