Would you like your child to spend more time outdoors?
Would your child benefit from a program that supports literacy skills, creativity, and social learning?
Storybook Saturdays is designed to help your child become more confident, creative, coordinated, & independent through active play inspired by stories in the woods! This outdoor enrichment program supports every aspect of child development: sensory processing, motor skills, emotional regulation, social skills, and cognitive development. Every program is filled with games, stories, songs, grand TimberNook storybook experiences, extended time for child led play, ample space for nature exploration, and so much more!
Register now for the last Storybook Saturday of 2020! Your program package includes:
- Unique nature-based TimberNook programming.
- A 3 Hour program to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space
- An snack for your child
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space
- Parent newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development. Storybook Saturday is intentionally designed to support the development of your child in the areas of: sensory processing, motor skills, emotional regulation, social skills, and cognitive development!
Enrollment is Easy:
- Register (right here)
- Review (welcome packet)
Storybook Saturday Details:
- Saturday December 5
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- This day is inspired by the classic tale: “Goldilocks and the 3 Bears”
- Ages: 4 year olds – 8 year olds (age range is flexible)
- This is a drop-off program.
- You will receive a comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Storybook Saturday.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
- This program is staffed at a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All staff are background checked and finger printed.
- A primitive camp toilet is available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located in Southeast Plant City on over 10 acres of natural woods, a pine tree farm, grassy fields, and more. 701 Sparkman Road, Plant City, FL 33566.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com
TimberNook West Central Florida
Storybook – Dec. 5 – TimberNook West Central Florida
Dec 5 - Dec 5
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 8
701 Sparkman Rd., Plant City, FL 33566
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 14 (6 spots left)
$40.00 per child