Storybook, a classic TimberNook program, has been selected to launch our Lancaster County programming. Each day begins with an activity based on a familiar children’s book. The wooded site is prepared with materials to stimulate play based on the earlier activity. Once at the site, children are able to make decisions about how and what to play. With the turn of every day, comes a new story for the children to experience. It will be an exciting week as we will have a representative from TimberNook Headquarters with us for the first few days! We hope to see you there.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked and finger printed. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:55 am and all children should be picked up by 12:05 pm.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required. NOTE – the restored Barn on this property is available to us for any dangerous weather that happens during the program.
- Age ranges are suggested. Please contact us for other considerations.
TimberNook of Lancaster County
Storybook – TimberNook of Lancaster County
Aug 5 - Aug 9
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
Climbers Run at 226 Frogtown Road, Pequea, PA 17565 Climbers Run is a property of the Lancaster County Conservancy
Capacity: 20 (16 spots left)
$110.00 per child