Evening program for kids age 5-12 years old
Ages: 5-12 years
Date/time: Nov 23rd, 2019 3:00-7:00 PM
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME 04038
Kids will create a village of glow-forts in the woods! Building will begin while it’s still light out and groups/tribes will come up with their own name and call. Glow-in-the-dark paint and other items can be used to decorate the forts so the fun can continue into the night!
Dinner – bring something to be cooked over an open fire (either wrapped in foil or meant to be stuck on a stick) and something that doesn’t need cooking.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential.
- Kids will appreciate wearing clothes that are comfortable and good for play. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a dinner that can be cooked over an open fire and a water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked. Our staff has many years experience working with children outdoors!
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before 3:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 7:00.
Date: November 23rd, 2019 3:00-7:00 PM
Price: Reduced from $35 to $25 to encourage new families to try us out!
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Night Villagers – Nov 23 Evening camp – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Nov 23 - Nov 23
Times: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 12
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 18 (0 spots left)
$35.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.