A Full YEAR of TimberNook Outdoor Play
Join us on WEDNESDAYS for the 2022-2023 school year! Our unique outdoor classrooms include natural woods, a pine tree farm, walking trails, a seasonal creek, climbing ropes, swings, mud kitchen, and a pole barn – everything your Little Wild One needs to get out and play the TimberNook way.
These diverse environments provide a playful space to help build relationships, self-awareness, social connection, enhance physical development, encourage creativity, and so much more. Every week will provide new opportunities for sensory motor development, social engagement, literacy connections, living science, and so much more! Each session focuses on a new story while still offering some of the popular TimberNook favorites such as child-led play, group games, songs and periodic opportunities for campfire cooking. We are truly a unique nature playgroup for families looking for something different.
Your Little Wild One School Year Membership includes:
- 28 weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook programming (12 weeks in the fall & 16 weeks in the spring).
- Two make-up sessions are available when you’ve had to miss a week
- 3 hour days to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space. Preview the space HERE!
- Weekly newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day.
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development and giving them expanded freedoms & responsibilities, but yet skillfully supervised at all times by educated, adult staff!
Enrollment is Easy:
- Register & Pay Non-Refundable Deposit (right here)
- Pay Remaining Fee (Invoiced monthly from October to April in 7 equal payments)
- Review Welcome packet and Parent Handbook (to be emailed in early September)
2022-2023 TimberNook Little Wild Ones Program Dates & Details:
- Wednesdays, September 14 – May 3 (12 weeks in the fall & 16 weeks in the spring)
- Make-up session dates: December 14 and May 10
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Ages: 4 – 8 years old (age range is flexible)
- This is a drop-off program.
- Total full year fee, $860**
- A non-refundable $150 deposit is due at registration to enroll.
- The remaining balance will be divided among 7 equal payments collected in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr.
- Each week will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive a comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- There will be no Little Wild Ones the week of Thanksgiving, 3 weeks for Winter Breaks, or Spring Break (for Polk & Hillsborough Counties).
- We understand that life happens and plans change. Please review the cancellation policy prior to registration to understand your options HERE
**a prorated amount is available for families joining the program mid year
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Tiny Ones.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
- All staff are background checked and fingerprinted.
- A toddler potty and a primitive camp toilet are available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather-appropriate attire is required.
- We are located in Southeast Plant City on over 10 acres of natural woods, a pine tree farm, grassy fields, and more. 701 Sparkman Road, Plant City, FL 33566.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com
TimberNook West Central Florida
Little Wild Ones – TimberNook West Central Florida
Sep 14 - May 3
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 8
701 Sparkman Rd., Plant City, FL 33566
Capacity: 19 (11 spots left)
$150.00 per child