Would you like your child to spend more time outdoors?
Are you interested in seeing your child grow in their resilience, confidence, & independence?
Would your child benefit from play-based interaction with other kids?
Little Wilds Ones Forest Program is designed to help your child become more confident, creative, coordinated, & independent. This outdoor enrichment program supports every aspect of child development: sensory, motor, emotional, social, and cognitive. Every program is filled with games, stories, songs, grand TimberNook experiences, extended time for child led play, ample space for nature exploration, periodic opportunities for open fire cooking, and so much more!
For Session 2, Little Wild Ones will be offered EVERY week! Sign up for the Session 2: 6-Week Little Wild Ones Forest Program Package to receive:
- 6 weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook programming.
- 3 Hour programs to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- A snack for your child each day.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space.
- Parent newsletter (after each program) with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day (Tip: Print this off for your homeschool portfolio).
- First preference on the next session for more outdoor adventure!
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development. Little Wild Ones is intentionally designed to support the development of your child in the areas of: sensory processing, motor skills, emotional regulation, social skills, and cognitive development!
Enrollment is Easy:
- Register (right here)
- Review (welcome packet)
Fall 2020 Little Wild Ones Forest Program Dates & Details:
- Wednesdays, November 4 – December 16 (No session November 25)
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Ages: 4 year olds – 8 year olds (age range is flexible)
- This is a drop-off program.
- Each week will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Little Wild Ones.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
- This program is staffed at a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All staff are background checked and finger printed.
- A primitive camp toilet is available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located in Southeast Plant City on over 10 acres of natural woods, a pine tree farm, grassy fields, and more. 701 Sparkman Road, Plant City, FL 33566.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com
TimberNook West Central Florida
Little Wild Ones – Fall Session 2 – TimberNook West Central Florida
Nov 4 - Dec 16
Times: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 8
701 Sparkman Rd., Plant City, FL 33566
Krystal Lockhart, BA
Capacity: 12 (1 spots left)
$185.00 per child