Little Wild Ones LATE Fall -Mondays and Wednesdays
This SIX WEEK program, offered by TimberNook Saskatoon, is designed as an outdoor enrichment program for children 4 to 8 years of age. This late fall session will meet TWO day a week on Mondays and Wednesday for 6-weeks starting on Monday October 19, 2020. The hours are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Hours: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Cost: $495 per child/ 11 sessions
Eligibility: Students must be 4 by November 30, 2020 and be fully potty trained. Up to 8 years of age.
- Monday October 19
- Wednesday October 21
- Monday October 26
- Wednesday October 28
- Monday November 2
- Wednesday November 4
- Monday November 9
- Wednesday November 11- No class Remembrance Day
- Monday November 16
- Wednesday November 18
- Monday November 23
- Wednesday November 26 Last day for Late Fall session
With fall in full swing, sign up with TimberNook Saskatoon for a full day of inspired play in nature! Your child will have the opportunity to build, climb, run, cook, create, and imagine, in a beautiful spot with other children- the perfect day!
- Ages are a suggestion. Please contact us if your child falls outside this age range.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor nature program and we love to play in all weather. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of close-toed shoes and towel recommended. Expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a full lunch with several snacks and a full refillable water bottle.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:50 am and all children should be picked up at 3:00 pm.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 8:1 child to adult ratio.
- Siblings get a 10% discount off each child enrolled. (Please email Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to registering if you would like a sibling discount.)
What will a full day Explorers TimberNook look like at TimberNook Saskatoon location?
Parents will drive children 15 min east of Saskatoon to TimberNook Saskatoon location.
9:00 Children can arrive any time after 9 am
9:30 Morning meeting where topic of the day is highlighted along with a story and activity.
10:00 to 12:00 Children will then have an opportunity for deep meaningful play and learning.
12:00 to 12:30 We will then have lunch as a group.
12:30 to 1:00 Reflection time- quiet time to read book under a tree or draw in journals.
1:00 to 2:30 Afternoon meeting with a new invitation set out for the children to discover.
3:00 Dismissal and parent pick up.
Watch for other 6 week sessions to be added with TimberNook Saskatoon!
STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or in the “high risk” category.
- If your child has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please keep them quarantined at home for two weeks before sending them to TimberNook.
- At drop off staff will perform a health screening upon entry.
- Children use hand sanitizer at drop-off.
- Children will frequently wash hands using the outdoor hands-free wash station
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected during the lunch break and at the end of the day.
- The maximum number of campers aloud for this camp is 20
- All employees will be trained on health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increased spacing, small groups, limited mixing of groups, and individual drop-offs.
- TimberNook Saskatoon and their staff are not able to guarantee an environment free of COVID-19.
- All actions listed above are recommendations by Government of Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Health Authority and TimberNook Headquarters. Considerations are subject to change based on new information. Additional restrictions could apply.
Little Wild Ones Late Fall -Mon & Wed- TN Saskatoon
Oct 19 - Nov 25
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 8
# 6 Bergheim Road, RM of Aberdeen
$495.00 per child