Little Wild Ones – Deposit for Fall 2020
*Update 8/21 – Tuesdays and Fridays are full but we are taking names for a waiting list. Please email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 4-7 yrs (with some flexibility)
Date/Time: Tuesdays and/or Fridays 9:00 – 1:00pm
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children will learn using stories, games, seasonal experiences, and the natural environment. The TimberNook curriculum weaves together the therapeutic benefits of being outdoors with a thorough understanding of child development. The result is a sensory play experience that supports every aspect of the growing child. Each week we will have a play-based experience focusing on a component of the seasonal theme. We will also explore the natural world around us, engage our senses, and have time every day for deep, authentic play.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is offered one or two days a week and runs in 6-week sessions.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots.
- A change of clothes and an extra pair of close toed shoes recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- All programs are led by a licensed OT. Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 5 min till 9:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 1:00.
COVID-19 Related Policies:
- There will be a pre-screening procedure that includes keeping a record of temperatures and possible COVID exposure for the two weeks prior to program and every morning upon arrival at camp. Anyone with any sign of illness will be asked to stay home.
- Handwashing will occur upon arrival, before eating times, after using the bathroom and before leaving. We will spend time on coaching proper handwashing techniques.
- Children will not be required to wear masks, but will need to have one with them and will be supported if they choose to wear it.
- Staff will wear masks when interacting with parents or in close proximity to children.
- Meal times and circle time will be modified to give children more space.
- High touch areas will be disinfected in a way that minimizes kids exposure to the chemical used for cleaning.
- Children who show signs of illness during camp will be required to be picked up. All families will be notified and updated.
- Our refund policy will be modified for any cancellations pertaining to the pandemic. Families can receive a full credit for future programs or can request a refund (minus 10% for administrative costs).
Session 1: Sept 8- Oct 13
Session 2: Oct 27 – Dec 8
Session 3: Jan 5 – Feb 9
Session 4: Feb 23 – Mar 30
Session 5: Apr 6 – May 19
Payment Option 1 (per 6-week session): $250
Payment Option 2 (Payment for two 6-week sessions) 10% discount or $50 savings : $450
Payment Option 3 (Payment for full year Sept – May) 20% discount or $250 savings: $1000
Payment Option 1 (per 6-week session): $450
Payment Option 2 (Payment for two 6-week sessions) 10% discount or $90 savings: $810
Payment Option 3 (Payment for full year Sept – May) 20% discount or $450 savings : $1800
Should program cancel due to stay-at-home orders or other COVID 19 related reasons, fees can be used as a credit towards future programming or will be refunded (minus a 10% processing fee). Parent cancellation due to non-COVID 19 reasons will follow our regular refund rules – the fee can be used as a credit toward future programming or will be refunded (minus a $50 nonrefundable deposit).
Hold your space with a $50 non-refundable deposit and send an email to Beth to let her know what day(s) you are interested in.
*Update 7/31 – Fridays are full but there are currently spots open for Tuesdays
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Little Wild Ones – Fall 2020 – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 8 - May 19
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
77 Lovers Lane Gorham. ME 04038
$50.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.