Little Wild Ones – Year round program for children age 4-7 yrs
Payment options are below. Pay in full or put down a deposit to hold your space!
One and two day options.
Ages: 4-7 yrs
Date/Time: Program runs 9-1:00, Sept-June. Days of the week, still to be determined. Will be announced ASAP.
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
This year-round program is open to children ages 4-7 yrs (with some flexibility, please contact us with questions).
Children will learn using stories, games, seasonal experiences, and the natural environment. The TimberNook curriculum weaves together the therapeutic benefits of being outdoors with a thorough understanding of child development. The result is a sensory play experience that supports every aspect of the growing child. Each week we will have a play-based experience focusing on a component of the seasonal theme. We will also explore the natural world around us, engage our senses, and have time every day for deep, authentic play.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and water play. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program. We will provide an essential-oil based insect/tick spray if desired.
- This program offers one or two days options and runs in 8-week sessions.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We can offer suggestions for good quality rain gear. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots.
- A change of clothes, an extra pair of close toed shoes and towel recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 8:45 am and all children should be picked up between 12:45-1:00.
Payment Option 1 (per 8-week session)
$375/Per session: One day
$640/Per session: Two days
Payment Option 2 (Payment for two 8-week sessions) 10% discount:
$675 One day/ two sessions
$1150 Two days/ two sessions
Not ready to sign up? Send in a non-refundable $50 deposit ($100 for two sessions) directly to Beth and save your space before it fills!
Checks sent to : Beth Wilkins 32 Mitchell Hill Rd. Gorham, ME 04038
Paypal: email@example.com Please make a note for what the deposit is for and your full contact information. Thank you!!
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Little Wild Ones – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 10 - Oct 29
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 12 (12 spots left)
$375.00 per child