Little Wild Ones – Year round program for children age 4-7 yrs
Ages: 4-7 yrs (with some flexibility)
Date/Time: Mondays from 9:00- 1:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children will learn using stories, games, seasonal experiences, and the natural environment. The TimberNook curriculum weaves together the therapeutic benefits of being outdoors with a thorough understanding of child development. The result is a sensory play experience that supports every aspect of the growing child. Each week we will have a play-based experience focusing on a component of the seasonal theme. We will also explore the natural world around us, engage our senses, and have time every day for deep, authentic play.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is offered one day a week and runs in 6-week sessions.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain and snow is required and essential. We ask that each child is equipped with insulated rain boots.
- A change of clothes and an extra pair of close toed shoes recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- More details will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 5 min till 9:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 1:00.
Session 3: Jan 6, 13, 20, 27 and Feb 3, 10
Session 4: Feb 24 and Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Session 5: Apr 6, 13, 27 and May 4, 11, 18
Payment Option 1 (per 6-week session) – $250
Payment Option 2 (Payment for two 6-week sessions) $50 discount: $450
Payment Option 3 (payment for three 6-week sessions) $75 discount: $675
Drop-ins welcome! $20 for first-time drop in.
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Little Wild Ones – Session 3 -THIS SESSION IS FULL
Jan 6 - Feb 10
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 7
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
$250.00 per child