Date: July 26-July 30, 9 am-2 pm
This classic TimberNook program is for older children who enjoy taking play to a whole new level through collaborative, creative, and sensory-immersive experiences with friends new and old. We guarantee a week full of adventure, games, and surprises!
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in all weather. Please ensure your child wears weather appropriate attire.
- Things to pack: change of clothes, comfortable walking shoes, bug spray, sunscreen, a water bottle, two hearty snacks, a nourishing lunch, and a towel.
- Expect children to go home dirty. This is a good sign of a great day at TimberNook!
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off is 8:55-9:05 am and pick up is 1:55-2:05 pm
- We plan to have a campfire on one of the program days.
- Upon completed registration, watch for a confirmation email.
- STAY HOME if you or your child are sick or in the “high risk” category.
- If your child has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please keep them quarantined at home for two weeks before sending them to TimberNook.
- Parents should conduct a morning health check each day.
- A drive-through drop off and pick up procedure will be followed.
- Children will use a hand washing station at drop-off and throughout the day.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- All employees will be trained on health and safety protocol.
- Social distancing is encouraged through increased spacing, small groups, limited mixing of groups, and individual drop-offs.
- All actions listed above are recommendations by the CDC, Indiana State Health Department, American Camp Association, and TimberNook Headquarters. Considerations are subject to change based on CDC guidance and other new information. Additional restrictions could apply.
Montessori School of Westfield Backyard
800 Sycamore St., Westfield, IN 46074
Our programs are located in the woods behind the Montessori School of Westfield at the end of a residential street-Sycamore St.- right in the heart of downtown Westfield. You can access Sycamore St. from East Street, which is just east of Union Street and north of Hwy 32 (or Main Street in Westfield). Tucked inside the woods are hanging tires, a slackline, climbing ropes, trees to climb, trails, a spinning swing, natural bridges and obstacles, gardens, muddy areas, and a wide open grassy field. There are plenty of opportunities to discover wildlife under rocks, inside logs, and in the trees, where you’ll find insects, worms, squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, toads, and birds. Multiple generations have enjoyed exploring and playing in our woods, and we are helping the youngest ones to make their own discoveries and create new adventures!
Sensational Experiences your child will have at
walking and running on trails
balancing on logs
swinging on tire swings
climbing on ropes
playing with friends
splashing in puddles
If you do need to cancel your child’s TimberNook registration, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. We will be happy to apply your registration fee to a future TimberNook program.
Check Out Our Facebook Page:
Going Wild – TimberNook Westfield
Jul 26 - Jul 30
Times: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
800 Sycamore St, Westfield, Indiana 46074
Capacity: 20 (7 spots left)
$260.00 per child