*Registration opens Feb 5th at 9:00am*
Ages: 7-12 years (with some flexibility)
Date/Time: June 27 – 30 9:00am – 3:00pm
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME
Going Wild is one of the classic TimberNook camp experiences, where kids get to deep dive into their imaginations and creativity. This year the theme is Medieval Times, where children will make castles, dress up in costumes, test their sword fight skills, and can become dragons who protect their treasure! Camps also include time for water play, group games and cooking snacks in the campfire.
The TimberNook curriculum weaves together the therapeutic benefits of being outdoors with a thorough understanding of child development. The result is a sensory play experience that supports every aspect of the growing child. Each day we will have a different theme that gives the children inspiration and ideas to bring into their play. This program is designed to give ample time to explore the natural world around us, develop new friendships and delve deeply into the creative world of play.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is a four day camp.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain is required and essential.
- A change of clothes recommended. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack and bagged lunch each day and refillable water bottle.
- All programs are led by a licensed OT with many years of teaching experience.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- Specific details about this program will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 5 min till 9:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 3:00.
Date: June 27, 28, 29, 30
Pricing: $300 per child
Discounts: 10% sibling discount available – please use code 10OFFTN2022 at check out
- Full payment is required upon registration
- Cancellation requests made over 3 weeks in advance of the program start date are refundable minus 10% for admin costs, or can be used as a credit toward future programming.
- All registration payments within 3 weeks of the program start date are eligible for a 50% refund or a 75% program credit that expires 12 months from the program start date.
- You can transfer your program registration to a friend at any time. You are responsible for all financial transactions. You are responsible for notifying TimberNook of the change. Your friend is required to fill out waiver forms in advance for the program.
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Going Wild – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Jun 27 - Jun 30
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 18 (0 spots left)
$300.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.