A Full YEAR of Outdoor Play
Join us on FRIDAYS for the entire 2021-2022 school year! Our unique outdoor classrooms include natural woods, a pine tree farm, walking trails, a seasonal creek, climbing ropes, swings, mud kitchen, and a pole barn – everything your Wild One needs to get out and play the TimberNook way.
These diverse environments provide a playful space to help build relationships, self-awareness, social skills, enhance physical development, encourage creativity, and so much more. Each week focuses on a new theme while still offering some of the popular TimberNook favorites such as child-led play, group games, and campfire cooking. We are truly a unique nature enrichment program for families looking for something different.
Your Going Wild Forest Year Registration includes:
- 24 weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook programming (12 weeks in the fall, 12 weeks in the spring).
- 4 hour days to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space. Preview the space HERE!
- Weekly newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day (Tip: Print this off for your homeschool portfolio).
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s development, and giving them expanded freedoms & responsibilities, but yet skillfully supervised at all times by educated, adult staff!
Enrollment is Easy:
- Register & Pay Non-Refundable Deposit (right here)
- Pay Remaining Fee (Invoiced in 4 equal payments)
- Review (Welcome packet to be emailed in early September)
2021-2022 Wild Ones Forest Program Dates & Details:
- Fridays, September 24 – April 15 (12 weeks in the fall, 12 weeks in the spring)
- 9:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Ages: 5 year olds – 11 year olds (age range is flexible)
- This is a drop-off program.
- Total full year fee, $980.
- A non-refundable $200 deposit is due at registration to hold your spot.
- The remaining $780 balance will be invoiced in 4 equal payments of $195 and due October 1, November 1, January 1, and February 1.
- Each week will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive a comprehensive welcome packet (emailed to the email account you register here with) a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- There will be no Going Wild for 1 week at Thanksgiving, 3 weeks for Winter Break, and 2 weeks for Spring Break
- We understand that life happens and plans change. Please review this refund policy prior to registration to know your options. HERE
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates Going Wild.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
- This program is staffed at a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All staff are background checked and fingerprinted.
- A primitive camp toilet is available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- We are located in Southeast Plant City on over 10 acres of natural woods, a pine tree farm, grassy fields, and more. 701 Sparkman Road, Plant City, FL 33566.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com
TimberNook West Central Florida
Going Wild – 2021-2022 Year – TimberNook West Central Florida
Sep 24 - Apr 15
Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 11
701 Sparkman Rd., Plant City, FL 33566
Krystal Lockhart, BA
Capacity: 16 (9 spots left)
$200.00 per child