(Our scheduled program is slightly different than the one above).
This program is all about diving deep into one’s imagination with a little help from a friend. Children will pick a stuffed animal from home to bring into the woods this week. They will enjoy handcrafting items for their special stuffed animals and taking them on sensational journeys through the mud, up in the air, and more! This week will inspire hours of pretend play out in the wild!
Tuesday – Friday, June 2-5, 9:00-12:00, 4-8 year olds.
Every day brings a whole new adventure that challenges sensory motor development, encourages social engagement, enriches literacy connections, inspires imagination & creativity, and so much more! Kids will also explore the natural world and have ample time for child-led play! Limited to 15.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio. All team members are background checked and finger printed. A team member will always be certified in first aid and CPR. A port-a-john or camp toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins 5 minutes before the program start and all children should be picked up promptly at the end of the program.
- This program is 100% outdoors. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Age ranges are flexible. Please inquire to determine if this is a good fit for your child.
- We are located on the back wooded property of First Baptist Church Imperial Lakes 1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811.
Is this program a good fit for your child?
Is your child able to function with a 1:6 adult-to-child ratio?
Is your child able to stay within the general, unfenced group area in the woods?
Is your child able to maintain personal safety with adults notably stepped back and NOT within arm’s reach.
Is your child able to maintain appropriate behavior that does not endanger the safety or compromise the play of other children?
Is your child fully independent with self-care skills, such as toileting, clothing changes, and feeding?
Please contact us if you have questions or if your child has unique needs to determine if our program is a good fit.
TimberNook West Central Florida
Friends in the Wild – June 2-5 – TimberNook West Central Florida
Jun 2 - Jun 5
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 4 - 8
1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: 13 (10 spots left)
$130.00 per child