Challenge the Mind. Engage the Senses. Meaningful Learning. Grand Play Experiences.
Outdoor Classroom and Play Based Programming. Research Supported Program Philosophy and Approach. Time & Space to Explore, Develop Ideas, Problem Solve, & Communicate. Incorporates Literacy, Science, Social / Emotional, and Physical Development Learning Objectives. Led by a Certified TimberNook Provider
Primary Field Trip (PK – 2nd Grade): Students will live and breath stories out in the wild! They will do everything from building, role playing, crafting, and large scale art and sensory experiences.Themes and experiences are customizable.
Intermediate Field Trip (3rd – 6th Grade): Students will design, create, and problem solve as they build simple machines, chain reactions, or communities through grand play opportunities in the woods. Themes and experiences are customizable.
Field Trips Include:
- Guided Hike
- Story Time or Instructional Time
- 1 Planned Activity / Craft
- Up to 2 Play Stations / Experiences
- 1 Hour Free Play
- Use of Picnic Tables for Meals
- Water Station
Pricing & Information:
- $15 Per Student / $250 Minimum
- 35 Student Max. 1 Chaperone Per 6 Kids Requested.
- 50% deposit due at booking. Balance due at program.
- 90% refund if cancelled 14+ days in advance.50% refund if cancelled 7-13 days in advance.No refund if cancelled less than 7 days in advance.
- Programs take place rain or shine.In the event of extreme weather, we will contact you to re-schedule.
- Waivers are required for all participants.
Contact the TimberNook West Central Florida program director to start planning your field trip adventure!
TimberNook West Central Florida
Field Trips – TimberNook West Central Florida
Ages: 4 - 12
1905 Shepherd Rd., Lakeland FL 33811
Angela Rosenburg, OTD, OTR/L
Capacity: (0 spots left)
$15.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.